Sunday, May 17, 2009

Solutions

Every comment about anger and life and the golden rule along with our interconnectedness was welcome and true. It is important to cycle through emotions and feelings and hopefully in the safety of our homes away from harm, either causing it or being a victim to it. I still feel a wee bit helpless though when it comes to my life what to stand up for and change. Sure it is an inner adjustment. Change yourself before we can ask our world to change. I get it and yet...I don't.

I sometimes feel helpless with my own reality. I get almost "armless" I just lose a sense of how to get or make changes.

I know it is not unusual.

I guess we are not supposed to always have an answer.

In fact I am often suspect of people who always have a solution for things in life.

I just don't buy it...really.

No comments:

Followers